Roll Off Containers: 10 – 50 Yards Available
Standard Specifications: Tub Type Roll Off
- 10 Gauge Floor Reinforced by 3″ Structural Channels on 18″ Centers
- 10 Gauge Side Walls Reinforced by 4″ x 4″ x 3/16″ Tubing Top Rails
- Designed for Standard Roll-Off Hoists Utilizing Two Longitudinal Guide Rails (6″ x 2″ x 3/16″ Tubing)
- Double or Single Rear Doors Have Heavy -Duty Hinges with Zerk Fittings Designed to Carry Door Weight
- Heavy-Duty Locking Hooks for Keeping Doors Locked During Loading
- Reinforced Corners
- Heavy-Duty 8″ x 8″ Front and Rear Ground Rollers
- Nose Cone Rollers with Zerk Fittings
- Exterior Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May be Extra) Interior Primered
- Hook Hoist
- Rolling Lids
- Double Rear Doors
- Sealed Steel Lids
The benefits of tub containers over their counterpart the “rectangles” are; they are nest-able for shipping more on a truck from the manufacturer, require less steel to build but have the same capacities and are sometimes easier to unload. Popular applications are mostly commercial, such as construction and scrap metal recycling.
How many 40 yard tub type roll offs will fit on a full truck? 5
Hambicki’s services all major brands in the business. Buying new just doesn’t make sense for everyone. Why not get the same value and pay less. Hambicki’s can keep your used equipment working, so you can continue doing what you do best, running your business.
2630 W. Broadway Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85041
Toll Free: 1-800-552-2648