Front Load Containers: 2 – 8 Yards Available
- 12 or 14 Gauge Avilabale Construction with Flanged Corners
- Vertical V Groove Ridges on Front and Back
- 12 Gauge Interlocking Banding on Top Rails
- 10 Gauge 4″ x 8″ Gusseted Fork Pockets – Supported with 3/16 Triangle and Taco Gussetts
- 3/16 Lid Ears to Accommodate Plastic
- Exterior (Including Bottom) Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May Be Extra)
- 6″ Roller Bearing Swivel, Locking or Stationary Casters with Grease Fittings (450 lb. Capacity Each)
- Quick Release Caster Pad
- 10 Gauge Caster Plates with Flange for Strength
- Lid Holders to Hold Lids Open
- Fork Pockets Available on Bottom
- Interior Coated with Industrial Enamel Epoxy Coding
- Steel Lids
- Locking Lids
- Side Sliding Doors on 6 or 8 Yards
- Handles on Pockets
Hambicki’s solid waste front load containers are designed to last.
How many 3 yards will fit on a full truck? 53
Hambicki’s services all major brands in the business. Buying new just doesn’t make sense for everyone. Why not get the same value and pay less. Hambicki’s can keep your used equipment working, so you can continue doing what you do best, running your business.
2630 W. Broadway Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85041
Toll Free: 1-800-552-2648