Concrete Washout Roll Off Containers: 12′, 14′, 16′
Standard Specifications: Concrete Washout Roll Off
- Dimensions:12′, 14′, 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ High
- 10 Gauge Floor Reinforced by 3″ Structural Channels on 18″ Centers
- 10 Gauge Side Walls Reinforced by 4″ x 3″ x 3/16″ Tubing Top Rails
- Designed for Standard Roll-Off Hoists Utilizing Two Longitudinal Guide Rails (6″ x 2″ x 3/16″ Tubing)
- Heavy-Duty Locking Hooks for Keeping Doors Locked During Loading
- Rachets and Turnbuckles Keep the Rear Door Tight Against the Container, Preventing Leaks.
- Reinforced Corners
- Heavy-Duty 8″ x 8″ Front and Rear Ground Rollers
- Nose Cone Rollers with Zerk Fittings
- Exterior Painted Your Choice of Color (Some Colors May be Extra) Interior Primered
- Hook Hoist
Hambicki’s roll-off, washout containers are made for the containment of harmful, concrete material. Whether you are washing out your own equipment or washout is your business, these containers are simple, effective and affordable.
How many 16′ washout roll offs will fit on a full truck? 8
Hambicki’s services all major brands in the business. Buying new just doesn’t make sense for everyone. Why not get the same value and pay less. Hambicki’s can keep your used equipment working, so you can continue doing what you do best, running your business.
2630 W. Broadway Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85041
Toll Free: 1-800-552-2648